Skip to main content

Jaw Fracture Discharge Instructions

About this topic

A jaw fracture can be either a break in the upper or lower jawbone. The upper jawbone is called the maxilla. The lower jawbone is called the mandible. 

What care is needed at home?

  • Ask ...

Subscribe to Access Full Content

Sign Up for a 10-Day Free Trial

Sign up for a 10-day FREE Trial now and receive full access to all content.