Skip to main content

Clot Dissolving Drugs for Heart Attack or Stroke

Why is this procedure done?

Your doctor may use a clot dissolving drug to try to open up the blood vessel in the heart or brain if you are having a heart attack or stroke. These drugs are also called ...

Subscribe to Access Full Content

Sign Up for a 10-Day Free Trial

Sign up for a 10-day FREE Trial now and receive full access to all content.